In response to the public health risk posed by Covid-19, the Tibet House US public space complies with the following health protocols based on applicable federal, state, and local guidelines. Guidelines to keep us all safe are fluid and will be updated in accordance with NYC Covid-19 tracking updates and policy recommendations.
- TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS & EXPOSURE: Please do not visit if you have a fever or do not feel well.
- WASH your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- MASKS: We highly recommend wearing masks or facial coverings that cover your mouth and nose.
RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please maintain 6 feet between yourself and others
RESPECT our policies to participate in keeping us all safe.
What you can expect from us:
- We have a fully vaccinated staff that will remain masked in the facilities.
- We have increased cleaning protocols and installed hand sanitizing stations for staff and visitors.
- We stay home when we’re feeling unwell.
Tibet House staff will take measures to reduce interpersonal contact through methods such as:
- Encouraging online booking, advance sales, and remote check-in to limit hand-to-hand contact.
- Maintaining a fluid response to all NYC guidelines for public event spaces.
- Encouraging masks and social distancing as much as possible.